RV Lifestyle VillageFebruary 27th, 2018 | Posted In Case Studies
This client needed to set up their business with a name, brand, marketing collateral, website and online marketing – all to be rolled out SUPER fast in time for an industry trade show that was a huge exposure and marketing opportunity for them.
What we delivered:
- NAMING & BRANDING: As this was a brand new company, they were in need of both a unique, memorable name and brand which they could roll out across multiple locations Australia wide as their business grew.
- DESIGN & PRINT: Marketing collateral was designed and printed, including business cards, A4 sales brochure, A5 double-sided flyer, tradeshow banners and backdrops, staff shirts and large-scale signage and flags on location.
- WEBSITE: A website was designed and developed with the purpose of getting prospective clients to register their interest in the estate.
- EMAIL MARKETING: Prospective client’s data is captured through the website and our email marketing system, Shoutmail. By registering their interest, signups are then given access to house plans, price lists, VIP offers, and latest news on the estate development. A custom email marketing template was also created for this purpose.
- FACEBOOK: Facebook Page setup and customisation including custom profile picture and cover photo.
What did the client think?
Ron Smith, General Manager:
“Itag delivered outstanding service and professionalism given the urgency of the job.
Our timeframe was probably at least half of what they would normally expect and they delivered with all aspects of setting up a new company and bringing it to the market place, including Branding, Logos, Colours, Facebook launching and Web Design as well as brochures, business cards an marketing material.
Thankyou all for your professionalism in making it a reality in a very short space of time.”
Get in touch to find out how we can deliver your message! Get in touch
Want to find out how your business could be killing it online? Get in touch